Located on Abbot Kinney Boulevard, our showroom feels like a special secret tucked away in a second floor private oasis. This beachfront neighborhood is young, fun, and packed with stores, restaurants and outdoor attractions! Be sure to allow some time to explore the galleries, eateries, and shops in this amazing community we are lucky enough to call home. Below you'll find a short list with some of your favorite spots in the hood.
- BURRO || from unique coffee table books and letterpress cards to eclectic housewares and gifts, we never leave empty handed.
- ZINQUE || one of our favorite spots to grab a quick lunch during the day and a glass of wine (or three) in the evening.
- THE PISTOL CLUB || this small vintage shop packs a big punch. We almost don't want to share it for fear of missing out on the best vintage finds!
- BLUE BOTTLE COFFEE || you seriously cant go wrong with any drink on the menu but we love the New Orleans iced coffee.
- JUICY LEAF || be transported to a lush green paradise filled with succulent arrangements and designer terrariums.
- FRENCH MARKET CAFE || the best place to grab a baguette, sit out on the patio and unwind. extra points they're dog friendly!
- MOON JUICE || so much more than a cold pressed juice joint, this is a complete wellness destination. you gotta try the Silver Strawberry.
- DUDLEY MARKET || this all-day beachfront restaurant combines grab and go food, sit down meal service and retail into one pretty little package.
- CHRISTY DAWN || insanely beautiful dresses made of deadstock fabrics that will become your new every day staple.
- GENERAL STORE || hands down our favorite shop in LA for their unique selection of goods by California artisans and vintage wares.